If you havent found the nearest diesel calibration in your town, here are some helpful tips on taking care of your diesel engine vehicle.
- Diesel fuel injection pump and injectors is the heart of your diesel engine.
- Avoid using contaminated diesel fuel. Diesel that are contaminated with dirt and water will harm your diesel engine. Change filters and drain your tank regularly to clean dirt and remove formed water.
- Get the services of a qualified diesel mechanic to check on your vehicle regularly to avoid any serious damage and expensive repairs.
- Avail of the services of a duly authorized and well-equipped diesel calibration center that can do efficient calibration using original spare parts.
- Improperly calibrated injection pump and injectors are more expensive and can lead to engine premature breakdown.
- Do not use fake and spurious parts. Request for factory warranty for your repairs. Only duly authorized diesel calibration centers can give you these, at no extra cost.