It’s not enough anymore just to register your business on a few sites, or just put up a Facebook Fanpage. You must:
- Create complete listings so your information can stay intact for automatic listing generators
- Add photos and reviews to help you stand out from competitors in those directories
- Monitor your listings that are being generated automatically
- Update your listings when they are incorrect or when you make changes in your business
Why optimizing your business listing important?
Here are a few key reasons.
- Incomplete Listings Prevent New Customers
In order to optimize your listings, you need to start with complete ones. Not having enough information about your business makes it difficult for a potential customer to feel confident and able to engage with your business—not to mention frustrated or annoyed with your negligence.
- Inaccurate Listings Drive Away Customers
Perhaps worse than having incomplete information is having inaccurate information. If a customer wants to pick up an order, make a return, or stop in for an appointment, the last thing they need is to show up only to find that you’re closed. Even worse, inaccurate information tends to cause consumers to think that you’re either not competent, not reliable, or unaware of your customers’ needs.
- Optimized Business Listings Improve Online Presence
Having listings in review sites and directories doesn’t just help users on those sites to find your business. It also amplifies your online presence across channels. For example, many directories have strong SEO, so even if your business doesn’t show up on the first page of Google for a particular search, your listing in a directory just might.
We, as the top local business listing optimization agency in Manila, can give you the best listing service to your business. Give us a call today and start attracting new customers!